Student Release Forms
Print View as PDF Printer Friendly


Here are the three types of forms you may need:


1. Event Registration Form: This is the form you fill out and turn in with your check for any event you want to participate in.

Click Here

2. Medical Release Form: You fill this form out once a year. It requires a notary...we must have a Medical Release Form on file for you to attend any out of town or overnight events.

Click Here for 2019 Form

3. Bus Waiver Form: This is a permission slip to allow you to ride the bus. This form must be filled out for EVERY time you ride the bus!

Click Here