Due to an increase in ministry opportunities, we are in need of volunteers to serve at The Harbor Church on the 1st Saturday of every month, and when applicable, the 5th Saturday of a month. The volunteer activities to be considered are as follows :
1) 7:30am - prayer time and initial preparations
2) 8:00am - Sign in each person/family that comes in for assistance.
3) 8:00am - Distribution at the food pantry, clothes closet, toiletry station, etc.
4) 8:00am - Participate in street ministry team at various locations
5) 8:00am - Set up and preparation of breakfast
6) 9:00am - Serve breakfast
6) 9:30am - Clean up after breakfast
In addition, there are volunteer needs for Wednesday night children's programs (5:00-7:00pm), meals on Wednesday night, Saturday night meals and Mentor for women and men.
Please contact Greg Pendergrass (334.836.2949) or Mike McCann (334.685.1859) if you are interested in any of these ministry opportunities.
Let's share the love of Christ with our neighborhood and city!!